VETERANS HOME OF CALIFORNIA –BARSTOW
Opened in May 1996, the Veterans Home of California–Barstow is the second-oldest Veterans Home in California. The Home is a licensed 220-bed care facility and a proud staple in the stunning Mojave Desert region of Southern California.
- A home-like feeling with comfortable rooms and common areas.
- Meals in a community dining area.
- Activities that engage the mind and body.
- Transportation for outings and appointments.
- Healthcare with the Jerry L. Pettis VA Medical Center and the Barstow Community Hospital.
100 East Veterans Parkway
Barstow, CA 92311-7003
Skilled Nursing Care: 180