MICHIGAN VETERAN HOMES AT CHESTERFIELD TOWNSHIP
Chesterfield Township, Michigan
More than 210,000 Michigan veterans reside in metro Detroit (Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties). So, with the specific goal of serving those who have served us, we’ve built a brand-new Home in Chesterfield Township.
- 128 members: Every member enjoys a private bedroom and bathroom.
- 4 home-like neighborhood buildings: Measuring more than 29,000 square feet, each neighborhood can accommodate 32 members. Additionally, they all have a shared kitchen, dining facilities and living spaces.
- 33,000-square foot community center: This space houses administrative offices, occupational and physical therapy spaces and amenities like a multi-faith prayer room, café and bistro, barbershop, beauty parlor, multi-purpose rooms and a large space for full membership and community gatherings. The surrounding grounds are designed for additional recreation and exercise opportunities, with walking paths and gardens. (Bonus: The property is home to deer, turkeys, hawks and a family of American eagles.)
- 100% connected: All buildings are connected via heated and air-conditioned corridors, allowing members to move through the neighborhood buildings and community center while staying indoors.
- Compassionate care: Every day, our extensive, professional staff will focus on long-term and short-term care, rehab and therapy, dementia and memory care and palliative care. An in-house pharmacy, pastoral care and specialty clinics (such as dental and vision care) are also available.