Skip to main content


Served at any time, in any branch of the United States Armed Forces, including the National Guard
Received an honorable discharge
Reside in Washington State
Be the spouse or widow/widower of an eligible veteran
Be a Gold Star Parent

Application Process

Applications can be requested from and submitted to the Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs, PO Box 41150, Olympia, WA 98504; or at http://WWW.DVA.WA.Gov. Interstate toll free admissions 1-877-838-7787.

Structure & Governing board

Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs.

Services Provided

Long-term nursing care (Medicare/Medicaid Certified) with complete ancillary services.

Looking for a State Home?

Use the dropdown menu or click on a state below to locate state veterans homes, eligibility criteria, admission information and more.