- SOUTHWESTERN VETERANS’ CENTER - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- SOUTHEASTERN VETERANS’ CENTER - Spring City, Pennsylvania
- PENNSYLVANIA SOLDIERS’ & SAILORS’ HOME - Erie, Pennsylvania
- HOLLIDAYSBURG VETERANS HOME - Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
- GINO J. MERLI VETERANS’ CENTER - Scranton, Pennsylvania
- DELAWARE VALLEY VETERANS’ HOME - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
State Veterans Homes in Pennsylvania
State of Pennsylvania Eligibility Requirements
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMEBERS:
May obtain applications from County Director of Veteran’s Affairs, Service Officer of established veterans organizations, Social Service Dept. of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, or Admissions Office at either the Delaware Valley Veterans’ Home, or The Bureau of Veterans’ Homes. The application is sent to the Dept. of Military and Veterans Affairs, Bureau of Veterans’ Homes, Edward Martin Hall Fort Indiantown Gap, Annville, PA 17003-5002. Applicants are admitted by priority of date application is received.
Structure & Governing board
Operated by the Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs. An Advisory Council appointed by the Governor makes recommendations to the Adjutant General who heads the Department of Military and Veterans Affairs.
Skilled Nursing Care, Dementia Care, and Personal Care. Long-term care including Nursing, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Dietary, Podiatry, Physical Therapy, Recreational Activities, Social Work, Chaplaincy, Speech Therapy, Psychiatric Consultation, & Barber/Beauty Services.
Looking for a State Home?
Use the dropdown menu or click on a state below to locate state veterans homes, eligibility criteria, admission information and more.