- OKLAHOMA VETERANS CENTER – TALIHINA - Talihina, Oklahoma
- OKLAHOMA VETERANS CENTER – SULPHUR - Sulphur, Oklahoma
- OKLAHOMA VETERANS CENTER – NORMAN - Norman, Oklahoma
- OKLAHOMA VETERANS CENTER – CLINTON - Clinton, Oklahoma
- OKLAHOMA VETERANS CENTER – CLAREMORE - Claremore, Oklahoma
- OKLAHOMA VETERANS CENTER – ARDMORE - Ardmore, Oklahoma
- LAWTON/FT. SILL VETERANS CENTER - Lawton, Oklahoma
State Veterans Homes in Oklahoma
State of Oklahoma Eligibility Requirements
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMEBERS:
Applications may be obtained from Veterans Centers or from State Service and Hospital Officers. Applications and affidavits must be mailed to the Center for disposition by the Administrator. Special note: Priority goes to WWI veterans, ex-P.O.W.s and those veterans with service-connected disabilities.
Structure & Governing board
The controlling board of the Center is the War Veterans Commission of Oklahoma whose directives are administered by the Director of the Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs and under the direct supervision of a resident Administrator.
Intermediate and Skilled Nursing Care provided through staff physicians, Unit Dose Pharmacy, Laboratory, X-ray, Rehabilitative Nursing, Social Work Service, diversional activities, and volunteer service.
Looking for a State Home?
Use the dropdown menu or click on a state below to locate state veterans homes, eligibility criteria, admission information and more.