- MISSOURI VETERANS HOME – CAMERON - Cameron, Missouri
- MISSOURI VETERANS HOME – CAPE GIRARDEAU - Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- MISSOURI VETERANS HOME – MEXICO - Mexico, Missouri
- MISSOURI VETERANS HOME – MT. VERNON - Mt. Vernon, Missouri
- MISSOURI VETERANS HOME – ST. JAMES - St. James, Missouri
- MISSOURI VETERANS HOME – ST. LOUIS - St. Louis, Missouri (FOUNDED 1896)
- MISSOURI VETERANS HOME – WARRENSBURG - Warrensburg, Missouri
State Veterans Homes in Missouri
State of Missouri Eligibility Requirements
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMEBERS:
Applications may be obtained from any State Veterans Home or any State Service Officer. The application is submitted to the Administrator and reviewed by the medical care team.
Structure & Governing board
The Missouri Veterans Home in Cameron is governed by the Missouri Veterans Commission whose members are appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the Senate.
Along with excellent food and modern, well-equipped living quarters, Missouri Veterans Home, Cameron provides medical and skilled nursing care, recreational and rehabilitative therapy. Social services and pastoral services. The Home has a secured special care unit with specialized programming for dementia care.
Looking for a State Home?
Use the dropdown menu or click on a state below to locate state veterans homes, eligibility criteria, admission information and more.