- MINNESOTA VETERANS HOME – SILVER BAY - Silver Bay, Minnesota
- MINNESOTA VETERANS HOME – MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- MINNESOTA VETERANS HOME – LUVERNE - Luverne, Minnesota
- MINNESOTA VETERANS HOME – HASTINGS - Hastings, Minnesota
- MINNESOTA VETERANS HOME – FERGUS FALLS - Fergus Falls, Minnesota
State Veterans Homes in Minnesota
State of Minnesota Eligibility Requirements
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMEBERS:
Applications may be initiated by calling the County Veterans Service Office of your county or residence or by calling the Minnesota Veterans Home – Silver Bay directly. Applications including military discharge records, financial forms, and medical history will be processed and reviewed by this facility’s admission committee for final approval.
Structure & Governing board
The five Veteran’s Homes operated by the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs, overseen by a Commissioner who is appointed by the Governor.
Medical and Nursing Service, Social Services, Recreational therapy, Dietary Services, Chaplaincy, Rehabilitation Services, Housekeeping and Maintenance Services, Specialized Care for Dementia Related Illnesses, Beauty and Barber Shop.
Looking for a State Home?
Use the dropdown menu or click on a state below to locate state veterans homes, eligibility criteria, admission information and more.