- ROBERT H. JENKINS, JR. VETERANS’ DOMICILIARY HOME OF FLORIDA - Lake City, Florida
- EMORY BENNETT MEMORIAL VETERANS’ HOME - Daytona Beach, Florida
- DOUGLAS JACOBSON STATE VETERANS’ NURSING HOME - Port Charlotte, Florida
- CLYDE E. LASSEN STATE VETERANS’ NURSING HOME - St. Augustine, Florida
- Ardie R. Copas State Veterans’ Nursing Home - Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- CLIFFORD CHESTER SIMS STATE VETERANS’ NURSING HOME - Panama City , Florida
- BALDOMERO LOPEZ VETERANS NURSING HOME - Land-o-Lakes, Florida
- ALEXANDER “SANDY” NININGER STATE VETERANS’ NURSING HOME - Pembroke Pines, Florida
State Veterans Homes in Florida
State of Florida Eligibility Requirements
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMEBERS:
Applications are availaable from the Home or State/County Veterans Service Officers. All applications are reviewed by the interdisciplinary admissions committee.
Structure & Governing board
Alexander Nininger State Veterans’ Home is a division of the Florida Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
Nursing care; therapeutic diets; social services; activity programs; physical, occupational and speech therapy; religious services. Special Secure Unit.
Looking for a State Home?
Use the dropdown menu or click on a state below to locate state veterans homes, eligibility criteria, admission information and more.