- VETERANS COMMUNITY LIVING CENTER AT FITZSIMONS – AURORA - Aurora, Colorado
- SPANISH PEAKS VETERANS COMMUNITY LIVING CENTER – WALENSBURG - Walsenburg, Colorado
- COLORADO VETERANS COMMUNITY LIVING CENTER AT RIFLE - Rifle, Colorado
- COLORADO VETERANS COMMUNITY LIVING CENTER AT HOMELAKE - Homelake, Colorado
- BRUCE MCCANDLESS COLORADO VETERANS COMMUNITY LIVING CENTER – FLORENCE - Florence, Colorado
State Veterans Homes in Colorado
State of Colorado Eligibility Requirements
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMEBERS:
Application packets include the pre-admission forms, medical assessment, verification of military service and financial reports. The facility admissions committee reviews all applications for approval and provides assistance with completion of forms if needed. Application packets are available by contacting the home directly or through the Colorado Office of State and Veteran Nursing Homes, VA Hospitals and clinics and all County Veteran Service offices.
Structure & Governing board
State Veterans Nursing Homes are a state operated facilities under the Department of Human Services, through the Division of State Nursing Homes, and are operated under the control and supervision of the Executive Director of the Department of Human Services.
Eden Alternative Registered Home with resident-directed, 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care, Hospice, Respite, specialized memory care for those with Alzheimer’s / dementia,therapies (Physical, Occupational, and Speech), transportation to medical appointments, social and recreational programs, Resident Council, family support services, pet therapy, senior counseling, restaurant-style dining, outdoor recreation area with children’s playground, resident-led committees.
Looking for a State Home?
Use the dropdown menu or click on a state below to locate state veterans homes, eligibility criteria, admission information and more.