State Veterans Homes in Arkansas
State of Arkansas Eligibility Requirements
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMEBERS:
• Submit an Application for Admission which includes basic medical and financial information along with a Medical Release of Information form.
• A one-on-one interview with the applicant may be conducted by a registered nurse.
• The application, medical history and nurse interview are reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Structure & Governing board
The Arkansas Veterans Home at Fayetteville is currently under the supervision of the Arkansas Department of Veterans Affairs.
• Hospice care
• Medical Director on site
• RN, LPN, CNA skilled care provided for all three shifts, 24 hours a day
• Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
• A Certified Activities Director coordinates daily activities
• A Licensed Clinical Social Worker
• On-site beautician/barber shop
• Transportation available
• Personal laundry done at no additional charge
• Cable TV provided at no charge
• Designated smoking area under staff guidance Veteran service groups may request use of the conference room or outdoor patio for special events. Use of these areas is at the discretion of the administrator.
Looking for a State Home?
Use the dropdown menu or click on a state below to locate state veterans homes, eligibility criteria, admission information and more.